Thursday, April 22, 2010

Insignificantly enough we both have significant others

This phrase always jumps out at me whenever I listen to "day late friend", because it reminds me of oxymorons (its obviously not one).

How did the day pass? I survived even though I only had 2 hours of sleep last night. Unfortunately, what i studied for (in detail) didn't appear in today's geography test so I'm still screwed. On my way to school, my heart was pumping at a rate faster than normal and I felt slightly breathless. Been drinking too much coffee lately. :/

I must definitely thank Linette for teaching me atmo and answering my questions. Hope you'll be alright soon, its all in our minds! :) While I'm at that, I'll take the chance to thank Sarah for "waiting for me half her life in srjc" too. HAHA. My art mates are all so awesome! (Not forgetting syairah, nadiah and ebe too)

Studying with Marian and Sarah yesterday was uh.. "entertaining". They had fun bullying me and I had fun retaliating, but Sarah ended up sitting on my bread.. Oh, I've got a cool name. "Emma goes to watson's" invented by Stony Sarah smells stinky socks and Marian makes (inserts name starting with M) moan. HAHAHAHA.


A little incident happened after cca, I think I'm not one who places too much importance on respect because I didn't get mad when a junior kind of 'shouted' at me for putting my file on something. It did leave me alittle shocked though.

A little orange piece of paper with random inklings managed to escape from my book, unlike many others scattered around my room.


I'm too tired to think now. Nights.

No comments: